Financial Peace University at Fellowship North
Written by Rob McBryde, who will be leading a 13-week session of FPU this fall at FN. You can sign up with a small group card on Sunday morning or online here.
What is Financial Peace University?
FPU is the most important step to changing your financial future. It is your Total Money Makeover Program. It takes the knowledge from God and turns it into real action in our lives through a step-by-step process taught by best-selling author and financial counselor Dave Ramsey.
FPU is a 13-week life-changing program that empowers and teaches you how to make the right money decisions to achieve your financial goals and God’s plan for your life. The course includes practical lessons on eliminating debt, building wealth, giving like never before, and much, much more!
Who is Financial Peace University for?
It’s for EVERYONE!…from the financially secure to the financially distressed. Over 650,000 families and individuals have attended Financial Peace University.
Applying God’s Word radically changes your life. On average, FPU graduates have paid off over $5,300 in debt and saved $2,700 during the 91-day program!
What Will I Learn?
In this life-changing program you will learn:
- Step-by-Step Cash Flow Planning – Luke 14:28: “For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it.”
- Debt Snowball Plan Technique to Eliminating Debt – Proverbs 22:7: “The borrower is slave to the lender.”
- How to Invest Wisely – Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.”
How Much Does It Cost?
Materials retail for $199. Church families pay $93 plus shipping and handling. As part of your enrollment package, you will receive:
- All 13 lessons in an audio CD library.
- Dave Ramsey’s personal testimony on CD.
- Three months of zero based monthly budgeting forms on CD.
- A financial snapshot progress form.
- A complete set of financial management forms, including samples.
- All 13 fill-in-the-blank FPU lessons to work through with Dave during the classes.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace Revisited book.
- The envelope system.
- Two debit card holders.
- Access to the Member Resource Center online, where you will find helpful financial tools.
- A graduation certificate upon completion of the class.
If you’d like to know more, contact Rob McBryde at 501-690-5628 or e-mail email@example.com.