On Display: an arts night [May 23]
Are you an artist: a painter, photographer, writer, actor, musician, designer, filmmaker?
On Thursday, May 23, the arts team at FN will be hosting On Display, a night for artists to come together, meet each other, and share their work. We are looking for artists (high school age and up) to submit work of all types:
- paintings, photographs, sculpture, posters for a gallery-type display
- original written pieces to be read aloud
- short dramatic monologues or scenes, or short films
- original choreography
- instrumental or vocal pieces (original or otherwise)
- something else we haven’t thought of yet! Use your creativity…
Here’s some guidelines:
- Theme: Your piece should relate in some way to the theme Relationships.
- Original work: All visual art should be original, and we are also welcoming original written & musical pieces. However, you could also perform a dramatic or musical that was not written by you.
- Length: All performance pieces should be 3-5 minutes or less.
- Deadline: please use this form to let us know you are interested by Sunday, May 12.
We are so excited about this event and hope you will be a part of it – it’s going to be so much fun! Good things happen when artists come together – and there are so many wonderful artists here at FN. We look forward to continuing to create a diverse community, marked by encouragement, inspiration, and love.