K-5th Grade – Kid Connection & Route 54
ROCK ministries (elementary age classes).
All students begin in worship services with their parents. There will be an announcement from the front when it is time for them to be dismissed. At this time, they will meet their leaders at the rear door of the sanctuary to head to their respective classes. At the end of service, students are picked up by their parents/responsible parties from the Glass Lobby.
Kid Connection & Route 54 are church designed just for elementary aged children. It’s an interactive experience with music, games, singing, storytelling, skits and teaching that is relevant to a child’s life. Our goal is that every child would feel God’s love, become a member of God’s family and learn to grow as a Christian.
On a typical Sunday morning, a child in Kid Connection or Route 54 will spend time…
- building friendships with other children
- playing silly games
- singing fun songs
- worshipping God through music, motion, drama and words
- hearing Bible stories presented in creative and exciting ways
- studying the Bible
- memorizing scripture
- discovering how God is relevant in everyday life
- experiencing God’s love through a relationship with a caring adult.
ROCK Ministries Staff
Fellowship Student Ministries